Meaningful Conversations – Conducting effective Performance Appraisals
Friday 21st November 2014@1pm GMT
Join us for this final webinar of the year as many Line Managers approach their year-end performance appraisal conversations with their team.
“Effective Performance Management is the bedrock of sustainable organisational success and the main vehicle by which line managers communicate what is required from employees and give feedback on how well they are achieving job goals; it is essential to do it well.”
Our series of ‘Meaningful Conversations’ webinars and classroom-based training modules build the capability and confidence of Line Managers, so that they can not only follow a process that works, but critically they can approach these performance management conversations in a way which builds and preserves the trust in the relationships they have with their direct reports.
This webinar will explore the key elements of a successful Performance Appraisal; by the end of this session, you will:
- Understand the context of Performance Appraisal in the Performance Management cycle
- Know how to effectively prepare for the Performance Appraisal conversation
- Have a simple Performance Appraisal meeting structure which supports a constructive conversation
Previous Bowland webinar participant’s feedback:
- I like the way in which these webinars are facilitated, they are structured, easy, clear and personable. The interactive and engaging way it involves the audience even though they are remote.
- Excellent content delivered clearly and professionally. A great opportunity to interact with the subject and other participants
- I liked the way you made the effort to keep it as interactive as possible, by using polls and the chat function.
- I find Webinars hosted by Bowland, very informative, engaging, and educational. They provide quality tools to have participants involved and are always clear.
- Bowland’s webinars are extremely interactive and well structured. They focus on the core aspects of the subject and the tips/guidance are applicable in the business.
John Rice, Director, Bowland Solutions
As a Director with Bowland Solutions, John brings over 10 years of experience in facilitation, training and coaching across a range of high profile & diverse clients including Legal & General, Microsoft, Revlon, CBRE, Renault, Kellogg’s and a number of top 100 law firms.
I hope you can join me on Friday 21st November.