We are very pleased to share this latest case study interview with Paul Ward, Managing Partner of Pantheon, a private equity firm, with whom we successfully delivered a 360 degree feedback programme across its global partner population.
In the interview, Paul shares his experience of the project and highlights how they:
- Defined the key aims of the 360 degree feedback project
- How they succeeded and overcame challenges along the way
- What value partners took from the face-to-face debriefs
- How they used the insight from the data & debriefs to deliver firm-wide benefits
- Advice for professional services firms considering 360 degree feedback
“We found working with Bowland on both our Performance Appraisal and 360 Degree Feedback projects very constructive. Their approach did not feel formulaic in any way. It felt tailored to what we needed and we didn’t feel pushed in a particular direction.
It was very much a conversation that led to the right outcome, so our experience has been very positive with their support making a signiﬁcant difference and improving the process that we went through.”
Paul Ward, Managing Partner, Pantheon